My aims as a therapist.
Using an integrative approach enables me to adapt my work to suit the needs of my clients. The integration of skills across many modalities such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Person-centred approach, Compassion Focused Therapy, Attachment Theory, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy allows me to create a therapeutic relationship with my clients that is tailored to suit their needs.
* To help people feel more in control of their problems and their lives.
* To help individuals develop their wellbeing, both emotionally and physically.
* To help people heal and move on from trauma and grief.
* To help individuals navigate a better understanding and awareness of their problems and emotions.
* To help those feeling overwhelmed and affected by their problems to feel more empowered.